Position Level: 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
- Developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Undertaking competitor research and analyses.
- Conducting and develop a standard and efficient (cost and time) way of doing market research to establish customer trends and habits related to experience interests
- Establishing goals and objectives in order to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
- Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
- Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns. Assist in developing experiences for both consumers and brands through different methods of market/consumer insighting and research Consistently grow and update experience warehouse Coordination with all stakeholders related to planning and implementation of marketing activities
- Bachelor's Degree holder, any field
- With at least 1 year experience in Digital Marketing
- Can start ASAP
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig