Position Level: 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
- At least 3-5 years of Training or OD experience.
- Experience working with Leadership and Senior Management
- Experience in a start-up environment is an advantage
- Experience in building learning platforms.
- Graduate of any of psychology, communications, and other related courses is preferred.
- Preferably has a certificate in any of the following: leadership development and other training-related certification.
- Has background in communications, particularly in writing, and creation of communication materials.
- Excellent in Microsoft applications, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Google platform.
- Has excellent facilitation and negotiation skills
- Facilitate learning and OD programs to support organizational goals.
- Diagnose organizational gaps and performs OD methodologies.
- Conducts change management processes to improve business performance.
- Evaluate existing business systems and recommend improvements.
- Facilitate learning utilizing a combination of venues and platforms, including instructor-led training, speaker series, self-study, blended learning, and e-learning.
- Monitor training dashboard and ensure employees’ productivity to facilitate work processes and daily deliverables.
- Ensure proper alignment of L&OD initiatives with HR Head and Business Leaders.
- Create learning modules, curriculum design, and other learning materials.
- Execute and facilitate retention programs and initiatives for the team.
- Conducts employee onboarding and ensure excellent employee experience (E3)
- Analyze and create employee issues and program interventions, respectively.
- Execute performance management activities and timelines.
- Facilitate in the analysis of data of Total Rewards, Recruitment, and, the whole talent management cycle activities.