- Provides timely and accurate response/s to all client queries and requests while adhering to the client service standards of the company through phone call, text message, email and social media.
- Ensures that relevant details needed to address concerns are recorded.
- Facilitates complaint resolution and query response within service level agreements in coordination with the pertinent units.
- Recommends client-centered initiatives and proactive action/s to be done to avoid recurrence of the concerns raised by the client and significantly decrease number of complaints received.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce, Mass Communications, Psychology or equivalent
- With good oral and written communication skills
- With working experience in the customer-service, sales, and/or telemarketing industry is an advantage