- The position exists in order to maintain, monitor and support fleet operations with the objective of ensuring proper usage, regular
maintenance and repairs and assume driving assignments upon request are conducted ensuring the vehicle is in top condition.
Education: Minimum Educational
Qualifications for this position
- Must be a certified TESDA Auto Mechanic
- Must have 2 years of working experience as a mechanic
- Must have at least 1 year of driving experience.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Assess every driver for proper skill in order to ensure that they are eligible for driving
VEHICLE MAINTENANCE AND MINOR REPAIR
- Ensures that all vehicles are properly maintained by conducting routine checks and
minor repair in order to ensure that the vehicles are properly working and functional.
Group: Workplace and Premises Management
Job Level: Team Member
Area of assignment
- Reliance, Pasig
For interested applicants, you may email your resume at email@example.com or click the button above and complete the application form