Maintain company’s nodes and central offices by ensuring deployed or installed data network equipment and it’s supporting facilities such as power supplies and rectifiers are operational and in service 24/7. And willing to work in shifting schedule and rest day.
Education: Minimum Educational Qualifications for this position
Must have a bachelor’s/College degree in ECE, CPE, IT or equivalent.
● Open for Fresh Graduates.
● At least 1-2 year/s of relevant experience in Network related job is required for this position.
|Knowledge in computer based office works such as MS OFFICE, EXCEL and POWERPOINT presentation.|
- Knowledge in configuration and troubleshooting of network devices and equipment.
- Knowledge in Routing and Switching
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Network Node and Facilities Maintenance
- Provide on site support for escalated trouble from Network Operations (NOC) and Network Reliability and Assurance team in troubleshooting company deployed network equipment during network outage or equipment and backhaul upgrade for network optimization.
- Assist in scheduled network migration and scheduled network upgrade activity for international and local backhaul activity.
- 24/7 support on any network related problems and concerns.
- Support in Multi-vendor new equipment acceptance testing and create timely report.
- Provide network update and provide reports for every network activity
- Generate reports to present important information impersonally on a timely manner.
- Assist Sr. Network Engineer for given task
- INVENTORY OF USED EQUIPMENT
- INVENTORY OF EQUIPMENT NEEDED
- Provides support for Sr. Engineer for acceptance of newly endorsed facility
Area of Assignment
- Cebu City, Cebu
For interested applicants, you may email your resume at hr.reliance@localhost or click the button below and complete the application form.