Technical admin ensures the efficient performance of all departments in an organization. They act as a connecting link between the senior management and the employees. Oversee all administrative activities in support of engineers or engineering departments as they work on construction and other projects. They may schedule meetings and organize engineering head calendars.
Education: Minimum Educational Qualifications for this position
MUST HAVE A BACHELOR’S DEGREE, PREFERABLY A GRADUATE OF AN ENGINEERING PROGRAM.
MUST HAVE 6MOS. TO 1 YEAR WORK EXPERIENCE RELATED TO ADMINISTRATIVE WORK
- INTERPERSONAL AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- STRONG TECHNICAL SKILLS
- ANALYTICAL AND PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS
- HAS ABILITY TO WORK WELL UNDER PRESSURE.
- TIME MANAGEMENT AND DECISION-MAKING SKILLS.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
ADMINISTER OFFICE PROCEDURES
- Tracking and monitoring of FTTH, MDU/FTTB, National and Regional Backbone documents
- Organize and Maintain Systematic filing FTTH, MDU/FTTB, National and Regional Backbone documents
- Office Supplies Management
- Coordination with FTTH, MDU/FTTB, National and Regional Backbone contractors regarding documents submission including weekly project updates/accomplishment
- Consolidation and preparation of Weekly Updates/Reports.
- Assist Engineering Head for their management needs.
- Assist contractors and suppliers in scheduling meeting for the Engineering Head.
- Updating the monitoring of purchase order.
- Process PR to be signed by the signatories Metroworks and Converge.
- Prepare, route and transmit all documents to the other concerned group.
OFFICE SUPPLIES AND CASH ADVANCE MANAGEMENT.
- Ensures the availability of Department office supplies and forms such as Trip Tickets, Cash advances, etc.,
Area of Assignment
For interested applicants, you may email your resume at hr.reliance@localhost or click the button below and complete the application form.