Implements the QA (Quality Assurance) operation tasks. Ensures workflow is being followed and executes their delegated task. Helps the team to meet its productivity and adhering to the objective to ensure quality standards and improve delivery of all systems related transactions and procedures.
Education: Minimum Educational Qualifications for this position
|Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering or any Engineering related course|
3 years of quality assurance function in a telco and ICT related business and 2 years as a specialist in any customer service functioning a telecommunications or ICT related businesses
|Basic Telco business orientation and advanced quality assurance processes & practices|
Application of Quality Principle and related techniques within and across the division or concerned area.
- Conducts quality inspection of contractors’ line installation to ensures quality installation standards are being followed. This is to ensure also the integrity of installation bill batches of contractors are randomly validates within the SLA + 15 days
- Conducts investigation of reported fraud or extortion of technician, undeclared over span and no pole attachment installation, or used of residential accounts to business
- Conduct and provide timely support to conduct acceptance activity. Deliver PAT/FAT to ensure new facilities are ready for service.
- Provide technical support to resolve wireless connection and application problem reported by (VIP & high revenue residential accounts) customers.
- Serves as a consultant to client/s to recommend necessary hardware requirements to obtain the benefits of having a connected home network.
Area of Assignment
- Camarines Sur
For interested applicants, you may email your resume at regionalhrbicol@localhost or click the button below and complete the application form.