Conduct on-site monitoring and inspection of implementation or construction activities of ODN (Optical Distribution Network), Nodes and Uplinks to ensure its timely completion leading to activation of new ODN.
Education: Minimum Educational Qualifications for this position
|Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering or any Engineering related course|
Fresh graduate or 1 year experience in telecom systems, OSP engineering and/or project implementation
|Basic Telco business orientation|
- Telecoms Systems: Engineering and Operations
- OSP/FOC infrastructure implementation
- Microsoft Office application proficiency
- Driving skills
- Conduct on-site monitoring and supervision of implementation activities of ODN, CO/Node and Uplinks.
- Coordinate with various external and internal networks such as contractors, planning & engineering, SAM/ROW, In-house support and Integration Services on issues related to site status, design/plan, permits, insertion and application testing and CO and OLT readiness and patching.
- Prepare Work Orders for ODN insertion, patching and application testing.
- Collate and organize documents for submission to OSP Plant Records such as PAT results, as-built plans, KMZ files, NAP address, patching details, application test results.
- Report and escalate projects status, issues and concerns to immediate superior.
- Conduct testing and acceptance on completed ODN.
Area of Assignment
- Camarines Sur
For interested applicants, you may email your resume at regionalhrbicol@localhost or click the button below and complete the application form.