- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related course
- At least 1 year of experience in the food production industry
Skills & Competencies
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Ability work across teams
- Team Management
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Proficient Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel
- With keen attention to details
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles a production line at the Production plant and plans and manages the schedules and outputs of the team members according to the work load to produce the items as needed.
- Orchestrates the activities and speed of the production processes.
- Checks & counts the materials to be used to support the orders and prompts the administration office for re-ordering and monitors all production outputs.