- Define and maintain development practices and standards that let us move fast with quality.
- Work with Product Managers, Developers, and Business owners to review, evaluate, and document current business and data models of Mynt.
- Develop and plan training programs to educate teams on building high performance distributed services.
- Evaluate tools and technologies that we can use to reduce platform and operational costs, improve productivity, performance, and overall quality of our product.
- Work with engineering leads to design and implement scalable, resilient system architectures.
- Collaborate with other team members to craft quality technical solutions.
- Work with enterprise architects to define the architectural blueprint of Mynt
- 3-5 years of combined experience in engineering management, system and/or enterprise architecture, programming, and software design
- Experience designing and developing scalable, high performance distributed systems a plus (REST/microservices/Java/Spring), DevOps: continuous integration, automated testing, cloud deployments, etc.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Amazon AWS
- Experience with data modeling and architecture a plus; developing and implementing an enterprise wide agile framework a plus