- Formulation and implementation of Software Testing strategies
- Resource management (allocation, monitoring, motivating etc)
- Preparation/review of test plans
- Preparation/review of test reports
- Coordinates and coaches project teams regarding proper test procedure, review techniques for test basis testing, test case definition, use Quality Center, use of other test services, test automation, load and performance tests etc.
- Being the point of contact between for all test activities
- Assists in the formulation of requirements with the aim of both functional and non-functional requirements regarding project definition
- Uses and leverages defect management tools and processes (tracking, dispatching, analyzing, reporting)
- Must come from a technical background with the ability to read and write source code across multiple languages
- Previous experience in product and software development and quality assurance
- They must be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team environment and deliver successful results.
- Strong backgrounds in any one of the following languages and technologies:
- Open source technology stacks which include Linux (Ubuntu/Red hat), MySQL and Java
- Popular open-source frameworks to testing such as Selenium, JUnit
- Experience in working within multidisciplinary teams to meet strategic objectives is important.
- ISTQB certification is a key advantage