Join us at the Google Operations Center for the opportunity to help Google users tackle their problems and accomplish their goals, all while working in a dynamic and diverse environment.
As a Tech Process Team Lead, you will be responsible for supporting our partners on the payment processing and facilitation on monetized Google products.
A Tech Process Team Lead collaborates closely with operations, engineering, and finance groups to create or document technical solutions and resolve partner issues through technical troubleshooting.
- Manage a team of tech process analysts and quality analyst
- Manage team workload to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities
- Establish, maintain, and improve processes, training, and feedback mechanisms to ensure team KPIs are met
- Provide effective coordination with multiple cross-functional teams in a clear and effective manner
- Maintain overall accountability for the projects in team queue / case management system
- Track and project manage multiple projects simultaneously for partners autonomously
- Monitor and review SLAs and act as a point of contact to discuss risk / issues with workflow management
- Identify when cases require escalation, and engage with higher support tiers to hand off cases
- Develop in depth understanding of documented process flows and playbooks and identify any process improvement opportunities
- Conduct configuration and coding to enable and test new payment services when necessary
- BA/BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience, Degree in computer science preferred
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and oral) and stakeholder management at multiple levels
- Overall 6-10 years of experience in technical troubleshooting with at least 2 years of people management experience
- Data analytics experience using regular expressions and SQL
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems
- At least 2 years of Java programming experience in a source controlled environment
- At least 1 year of Angular programming experience
- Ability to design and lead multiple technical projects
- Amenable to work in US shift schedule
- Prior experience working in the payment and finance/accounting industry is a plus.
- We support you with competitive wages and comprehensive health care including medical, dental and vision coverage
- We support your family with gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 18 week birth-parent maternity leave, and generous life, accident and disability insurance minimums
- We support your teams with free daily lunch, fully stocked micro-kitchens, and culture clubs and employee resource groups that let you share what you care about
At Google Operations Center, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.