- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with media sales and business-development.
- Experience in business development, sales and client-relationship management.
- Demonstrated experience in online advertising sales/marketing. Established relationships and presence within the agency marketplace.
- Knowledge of Google’s business and products. Demonstrated interest in developing a deep understanding of our full product portfolio.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to make an immediate positive impact, and capable of independently creating additional business opportunities.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to efficiently troubleshoot and manage complex implementations.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Tagalog fluently.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Google Agency Relationship Manager, you'll collaborate closely with agency representatives, serve as their ambassador within Google, advocate for new Google products and technologies throughout the agency, identify business-development opportunities, and develop and manage relationships with agency influencers and decision-makers.
In this role, your objectives will be to develop and cultivate new business opportunities, to work collaboratively as part of your team to drive business growth using research, market analysis and other critical information, and to be responsive to all agency needs. You'll also work closely with Google's Direct Sales teams to exchange knowledge regarding client needs in specific industry sectors. Among your many attributes, you are persuasive, self-motivated, an effective leader, and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work towards strategic goals on new and existing business consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding experiences for Google's agency partners.
- Build and strengthen primary relationships across the Agency and advocate for Google within the advertising agency community.
- Help agencies to grow their client base and drive business growth with customers in relevant industries by driving scalable product adoption and growth across a broad portfolio of accounts.
- Devise partnership-building strategies with the Agency Head.
- Develop best practices and benchmarking initiatives to optimize agency-related processes.