- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in consumer research, digital/analytics and consulting.
- Experience with Google’s brand impact measurement solutions (e.g., Brand Lift, Media Mix Modeling, Sales lift) and campaign management tools (e.g., Google Ads, DV360).
- Experience with presenting findings to executive level audiences.
- Knowledge of SQL, databases, and automation techniques (building custom dashboards, automating custom reports, materializing tables).
- Knowledge of media measurement methodologies (MMMs, attribution, Sales Lift, etc).
- Ability to pull strategic insights out of large sets of data and independently manage client relationships.
- Ability to create aesthetically-pleasing presentations and data visualizations.
About the job
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop insights using a variety of internal and external sources, and lead consumer-focused primary research programs.
- Engage and influence executive internal and external relationships within the client and industry. Build, customize and deliver solutions through workshops, presentations, and more to achieve outcomes.
- Serve as an industry expert by developing and creating industry point of views.
- Advise clients on methodologies for marketing and media analytics, measurement and attribution. Help customers navigate industry standards and alternatives.