Business Analyst will be working with ProductXpress to develop new financial models or convert existing financial products of insurance companies and banks. BA will analyze specifications and customer data (bases) and create models.
The Business Analyst is responsible for building and testing validations implemented in ProductXpress.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for estimations, review to ensure quality and timely deliveries
• Train and consult stakeholders in ProductXpress Applications
• Business analysis to provide solutions, actuarial models, and framework design
• Drive deliveries that involve advanced structure frameworks for different geo locations
• Client interactions and status reporting. Excellent communication skills
• Apply knowledge in ProductXpress integration, Excel macro, and other software development languages to cater different client needs
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Graduate of BS Mathematics and related courses.
• Background is PX (ProductXpress) is a BIG PLUS
• Critical Business Analysis skills
• Excel macro
- Financial Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.