We are looking for someone who is an expert in UI design, UX design, and front-end development to join our growing team. You will be a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), in coming up with elegant solutions to improve our application, and in developing on Angular and Node JS.
• Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
• Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
• Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Adobe XD, other tools
• Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
• Other responsibilities to be assigned by Management
• 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
• 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
• Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
• Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
• Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using
• A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
• Proficiency using Git version control.
• Proficiency using the command line.
- Front End Development
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Full Stack Development
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.