The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Order to Cash Analyst, you’ll be able to do the following tasks/function:
- Ensure Customer Payments are applied accurately and timely in accordance with Service Levels Agreements.
- Apply receipts to open balances and Rectify processing errors if needed.
- Download customer remittance details and ensure customer payments are applied based on it.
- Research any unidentified payment receipts and work with Cash Collectors to determine correct posting.
- Maintain a Daily Cash Receipt file to document the processing time for the cash applied payments.
- Respond to inquiries regarding payment status.
- Create and distribute monthly reports.
- Attend Monthly AR Meeting to discuss On-Account and Suspense Account payments together.
- Review and update Desktop Procedures (DTP).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good working knowledge of customer receipts processes.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Able to do research on short pays, overpayments, able to work with clients to resolve disputes resulting from billing and/or contract issues.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills, results-oriented, know when to follow up, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good relationship-building skills and should be a Team Player.
- Amenable to work on a night-shift schedule at IBM Naga.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in performing cash applications and reconciliation of payments
- Knowledge of SAP or Autorek/AutoBank is an advantage
- Experience in Customer Service/AR support or handling customer inquiries is an advantage
- Similar work experience of at least one year especially in a BPO or similar fast-paced setting