The HR Contact Center Practitioner is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As HR Contact Center Practitioner, you’ll be able to do the following tasks/functions:
- Receive inbound calls from customers and answer questions, as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
- Educate callers on client processes whenever necessary
- Document all calls with regards to caller’s inquiries accurately using Call Tracking System.
- Provide quality customer service on every call.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with participants
- Performs other tasks as required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Psychology / Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 1 year of related experience, preferably in a BPO setting
- Above average to excellent communication skills
- Amenable to work on a client-based schedule (Night Shift)
- Amenable to work in Quezon City (UP Ayala Technohub, Commonwealth Avenue)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP, Peoplesoft, and other HRMS applications is an advantage