At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
A Talent Advisor is primarily responsible for the overall execution of hiring strategies and procedures as outlined in the client-approved process documents, any of which may require collaboration with various IBM and client contacts. A PRS serves as the account’s end-to-end point of contact for US-based client hiring managers for various positions (frontliners, management, non-management and union jobs) in their organization.
• Manage relationships with applicants, hiring managers and client contacts
• Receive applications for open requisitions and perform further evaluation before presenting the shortlisted candidates to the
• Coordinate with hiring manager and location contacts through email and phone for the effective execution of the selection
and hiring processes
• Provide support to hiring managers, location contacts and candidates in the proper use of ATS and educate them on
process-related guidelines and policies
• Handle union-related transactions pertaining to involuntary separations, recalls, and transfers
• Reviews voice and video assessments as part of the selection process.
• Provide and maintain the required documentation related to process execution such as process documents, job aids,
information alerts, spreadsheets, etc.
• Adhere to performance guidelines set by IBM and/or the client, such as service level agreements (SLAs), operational level
agreements (OLAs), internal timelines, etc.
• Address recruitment concerns via email, phone or chat
• Ensure and manage own compliance to IBM deliverables, guidelines and policies
• Manage own learning and development
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1-year relevant professional experience preferred
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Familiarity with US geography, culture, government laws and employment requirements is a plus