As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Responsible for coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting changes in the application of ServiceNow.
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
- Collaborate effectively with scrum team and other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, QA, and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- development experience with ServiceNow
- support experience in ServiceNow
- Degree in BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Willing to work in either dayshift, midshift,and nightshift.
- Open to be assigned in Eastwood Libis or UP Ayala Technohub Commonwealth