As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP HR Compensation Management, Payroll and Benefits module. This specialty uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results. This specialty includes implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support. Consultant resolves configuration and functional business issues specializing in the compensation management module of SAP HR.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in SAP HCM
- Experienced developer with real passion for new technologies
- You are extensively experienced in SAP HCM OM, PA, Time Management, Payroll, ESS and MSS, Reportig, and E-Recruitment
- Knowledgeable in Payroll sub-module, specifically in US Payroll, Canada Payroll, or UK Payroll
- Amenable to work on a client-based schedule (dayshift, mid-shift, night-shift), in any IBM locations in Quezon City (Eastwood and/or UP Ayala Technohub), and in the client-site (Taguig)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good communication skills is always a plus
- SAP HANA or S/4 HANA experience
- Certification in any SAP module is an advantage