As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation and support of SAP Enterprise Management – all financial aspects.
- Uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Understanding of project financial requirements and financial data of the organization to ; must possess knowledge on SAP FI (Financial Accounting), FICO, Billing/Invoicing, Device Management, CRM, MM, SD, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Funds Management, Material Ledger, Master Data, Fi/CO, ECC, among other skills.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- With 3-5 years of experience in full-cycle implementation and support projects for SAP Financial Accounting
- With experience SAP FIN CO / SAP FIN FI modules
- Amenable to work on a client-based schedule (dayshift, mid-shift, night-shift) and in any IBM locations in Quezon City (Eastwood and/or UP Ayala Technohub)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in SAP HANA or S/4 HANA is highly preferred
- At least 2-3 full-cycle implementation and roll-out projects is preferred
- Good communication skills will be an advantage