As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP (Product Lifecycle Management) Project Systems module.
- Uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- More than 5 years of experience in full-cycle implementation and support projects for SAP PS
- With experience SAP FIN FI & CO modules
- Amenable to work on a client-based schedule (dayshift, mid-shift, night-shift) and in any IBM locations in Quezon City (Eastwood and/or UP Ayala Technohub)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in SAP HANA or S/4 HANA is highly preferred
- Experience in Invest Management & Asset Accounting is also preferred
- At least 2-3 full-cycle implementation and roll-out projects is preferred
- Good communication skills will be an advantage