As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assists Clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions in SAP HANA FIN FICA.
- Uses in-depth business knowledge, and package expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the Clients’ business environment in order to achieve Client expected business results. Focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.
- Applicable mostly for Clients in industries such as Energy & Utilities, Travel & Transport, Telecommunications, Insurance and Public.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- More than 5 years of experience in full-cycle implementation and support projects for SAP HANA FIN FICA
- Experienced in SAP FIN FI & CO modules
- Amenable to work on a client-based schedule (dayshift, mid-shift, night-shift) and in any IBM locations in Quezon City (Eastwood and/or UP Ayala Technohub)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in SAP HANA or S/4 HANA is highly preferred
- Experience in SAP FIN FI & SAP FIN CO is also preferred
- At least 2-3 full-cycle implementation and roll-out projects is preferred
- Good communication skills will be an advantage