Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for an SMB Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales teams. You will oversee organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on generating and nurturing leads. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
If you are familiar with Salesforce.com, have a flair for client communication and understand customer behavior, we would like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and
- account retention.
- Tracks sales goals and reporting results, as necessary.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have an analytical mindset and leverage data across all interactions
- Are excellent coaches
- Are effective communicators and motivators both internally and externally
- Support Account Managers in all aspects of the sales process and keep their team members
- accountable to KPIs that drive the business.
- Support the business in cross-functional projects to drive organizational advancement
- Assist with candidate interviews when headcount is required
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn preferred
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & teamwork
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint]
- Willing to work night shift (US hours)
- 5+ years work experience as a Sales Manager preferably in the technology field
- Direct SaaS/ Cloud selling experience SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred