This position will report directly to Collection Point Manager.
• Work with Collection Point Team leaders and associates to plan, managed and execute the Collection opening that will provide best productivity and economics that fit LEX operations.
• Establish timeline and determine critical paths,
• Prepare weekly update reports
• Help develop agendas and prepare annotated agendas;
• Liaise with project partners and review contracts;
• Work collaboratively to help develop a communications strategy for all partners
• Coordinate with involved departments, to facilitate the opening of the Collection Point locations
• Supervise project logistics; transfers of asset and accountability monitoring
• Provide on-site event support, both functional and logistical;
• Periodically review and recommend for changes in Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) related to Collection Point as one strategy under Routes.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
• With Project management experience
• Strong written and oral communication skill in English
• with managerial experience in express/transport operation/Logistics operations
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, good analytical skill, able to translate the data into graphs / tables.
• Able to conduct presentation to Senior Management team
• Experience in handling a large team, good leadership skill and able to lead a team in accomplishing projects, achieving the performance target
• Communication and coaching skills that bring people with you
• Commitment to get projects done on time, in collaboration with other dedicated people.
• Team player, fast learner, assertive and proactive.