• Leads activity in work of assigned team member to ensure efficient and effective operations.
• Locate and define new process improvements opportunities.
• Providing an accurate and timely reports and facilitate the team needs as required by management through analyzation of the gathered data and generate useful business reports.
• Ensuring all merchants are routed per cluster or sector, redesigning entire route in case of derailment on the original route.
• Manage the asset team to ensure 100% visibility of all scanners used by first mile.
• Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recording of fixed asset.
• Conduct periodic reviews of the fixed asset schedule to determine dispositions.
• Resolves escalations and inquiries related to the first mile operations promptly & timely.
• Review shipping and receiving discrepancies and work with the DOP Stations and warehouse to correct transactions where needed.
• Oversee the implementation of the strategic and operational functions of the team, including the asset management strategy, monitor and report on the performance of all given task and make recommendations to maximize performance.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of management, both internal and external to the department.
• Complete work in the order assigned by the Routes Manager.
• Manages First Mile drivers for pickup
• Ensure zero claims or all items recovery physical, system and amount.
Computer programs, including Microsoft Office suite of applications and using data to inform and set priorities and identify challenges/opportunities
Communicate well both verbally and in writing; listen to and understand various viewpoints; share relevant information timely; provide constructive feedback; maintain professionalism
Analytical & negotiation skills, present ideas effectively and deliver presentations
Self-motivated and empower others to achieve objectives and to develop a culture where employees feel ownership in what they do, attract, develop and retain good people; allow opportunities for self and others to reach their full potential.
Three years or more working experience in services oriented operation environment, express industry or logistics operations including supervisory experience managing people.