Duration: 12 months
The Data Scientist is responsible for collecting and managing data from multiple sources, finding trends, and determining the appropriate methods/models to extract knowledge and insights to uncover solutions to business challenges and make objective decisions.
- College graduate of Computer Science, Physics, Applied Physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or any related field
- With strong quantitative analysis skills
- Familiarity with statistical programming languages, i.e. Python, R
- Demonstrated understanding of class machine learning models for classification and regression
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Sequential Prediction Models (ARIMA, SARIMA, VAR, LTSM, etc.) or Recommender systems
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in cloud platforms (AWS or Azure) for training machine learning models on >10GB dataset