Startup FinTech firm focused on bringing blockchain and cryptocurrencies to the Philippine market, seeking interns to
join our growing team!
The Philippine Digital Asset Exchange (PDAX) was founded in 2017 by friends passionate about blockchain and
cryptocurrency. The founders have finance and technology backgrounds with experience working at Goldman
Sachs, Samsung, and HSBC (just to name a few).
Based in Metro Manila (BGC), PDAX is a VC-Backed FinTech startup launching an order-book exchange to offer
Filipinos fair access to the top cryptocurrencies and other digital assets for the first time. By leveraging technology
used by global stock exchanges like the NYSE and PSE to match buyers and sellers, PDAX allows investors to trade
with the Philippine Peso at globally competitive prices in real-time, resulting in a cheaper, safer, and more efficient
channel to buy, sell, and trade digital assets.
As one of the first blockchain companies entering the Filipino market, we feel a sense of responsibility to our users
and to the blockchain ecosystem to set the precedent for user experience, functionality, and compliance. We hope
our team shares this level of accountability and vision to improve blockchain accessibility.
We are looking for new team members that are passionate about cryptocurrency, want to work in a disruptive, fast-
growing environment, and thrive in a start-up environment. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk!
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Startup FinTech firm focused on bringing blockchain and cryptocurrencies to the Philippine market seeks strong full-
stack or back-end developers.
● Maintaining and enhancing our existing trading platform, end to end
● Developing new features from the ground up
● Gathering, analyzing, and presenting data to provide metrics for our products
● Working with the Product Management to create or improve the design and user experience of the products
● Collaborating and communicating regularly with the remote and in-house backend team
● Participating in strategic initiatives that impact the entire organization across sales, marketing, content, and
● Interest in blockchain engineering
● Proficiency with AWS including EC2, ECS, S3, Lambda (Preferred but not required)
● Experience with Unit and Integration tests
● Strong proficiency with databases especially Postgres
● Knowledge of microservices-based platforms
● Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Git
● Prioritization of clean, maintainable and sustainable coding
● Willingness to be a Team Player!
Nice to have:
● Willingness to work in a startup environment
● Eagerness to learn new skills and grow professionally and personally
● Enthusiasm for trading stocks, ForEx, cryptocurrencies
● Interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies
● Experience working with a global, distributed team
● Entrepreneurial spirit – you’re not here to just execute, challenge us and inspire us and make this your
● Go or C
● Node JS
● React JS
● AWS (Preferred but not required)