Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support. Whether your skills are in financial control, planning and forecasting, data analytics or digital risk, there’s space to move your career forward in any number of directions.
CDE’s main goal is to be:
The main coordinator and central deployment responsible of all portfolio execution, retail format & visual merchandising projects and POSM and visibility solutions
This can be achieved through:
• Excellent project management
• Constant alignment with OC Portfolio, Marketing, Channel Development, MPD Operations, Customer Development and B2C.
• Maintaining good relationships with all interacted parties ? high interpersonal savvy
Portfolio Execution Support & Content Deployment
Portfolio Execution Support:
• For limited cases of local portfolio execution, that have been already approved by HO Strategy & Portfolio,
‒ Approve EDDAs. Reporting of post-launch evolution. Support and coordinate with other functions in minimizing LOGD.
‒ In case of geographic expansions, clarify the portfolio, getting necessary approvals from legal, EA, Distribution and HQ Comm. Teams.
‒ Coordinate product maintenance for whole portfolio such as new HW transition, ODM consolidations, Ops productivity.
Offline/Online Content Deployment:
• Key contact point in the BU for transcreation, production and installation of hardware brand visuals.
• Request final brief from HO Marketing team. Reviews translations*.
• Provides HW & submits to BMR for final approval per specific touchpoint.
• Briefs local agency for adaptation of all POSM formats including translations. Reviews work from agency and requests rework if needed. Validates final assets ready for production.
• Briefs production supplier and shares high resolution files.
• Keeps track of budget (centrally managed by PMIDF Marketing) and production timings and coordinates shipping and installation in the shop. Request signoff from Consumer Experience.
Retail Formats & Visual Merchandising Deployment
• Collection of COT, RSP, etc inputs
• Conduct periodic health checks
• Create reports for scenario analysis and modelling
Agency & Training Admin
Retail Infrastructure Deployment:
• Prepare full project scope plans done at OBQ3 and commercial space in Q4.
• Keep track of all infrastructure projects and evaluate performance for review in PMO.
• Attend and support Customer Development in customer presentations and approvals. Record project approved, monitor production progress and completion date.
• Coordinate all logistics: shipment, customs clearance and coordinate installation in the shop.
Visual Merchandising Deployment:
• Define, align with central PMIDF and communicate to Customer Development, the merchandising guidelines to be implemented for each location.
• Based on a Visual Merchandising brief provided by Channel Development, scope impact on store and liaise with local supplier for product highlight.
• Get timings and planning for materials sourced from OC Brand Retail. Record production timings, plan and coordinate shipping and installation as per plan.
• Keep track of all visual merchandising projects and key milestones.
Other Visibility Projects
For limited cases of local visibility projects, outside the scope of global development:
• Prepare for and grant PMO, BMR or legal/EA approvals of visibility projects.
• Ensure proper agency and supplier selection inline with PMI guidelines.
• Prepare or coordinate the preparation of TDs of visibility projects.
• Prepare Production plan and follow up delivery vs plan (including quality tests) of visibility projects.
• Regularly communicate the progress of visibility projects implementation with stakeholders including central PMIDF OC teams
• Prepare and submit respective POs relative to visibility projects
• Manage installation process of visibility projects (plan timing, manage permits)
• Manage maintenance of current PPOSMs including vendor selection, PO, PoP, field coordination.
• Ensure on time project delivery
Who we’re looking for:
• With at least 5 years as Marketing or Trade Marketing in a PMI affiliate or FMCG multinational company. Solid understanding of activity resource planning, and also, good understanding of key trade marketing concepts like merchandising & visibility solutions is a must.
• Project Management and Trade Marketing is a key competency
• RRP Acumen, Combustible Acumen, Merchandising & Visibility Solutions, Project Management, Retail Format Execution, Service oriented/ collaboration, Vendor Management
• Technologies and tools such as PLM, Genedit, VP & Expert Viewer, MS Office