At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Product Manager Service Enablement you will join Digital Transformation team (part of Integrated Business Services) fully responsible for global end-to-end process and is one of the towers is Transformation Office. This is a new element in PMI structure and is a fundament of scaling up Digital Services across PMI global processes. Therefore, we are establishing new organization which will be running global operations for this domain and will ensure governance, consistency of business architecture and deliver solution with internal and supplier resources.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Experienced professional in strategy and active ownership of contact and channels;
• An individual with customer passion / centricity- able to see things through customers' point of view and understand product benefits for the customer;
• Team coaching and development experience-A person who is able to enable the team to optimise the technology and collaborate with Markets & Service Delivery teams;
• A person technically savvy with experience in Customer Relationship Management platforms;
• A candidate with experience in product management and innovation;
• A candidate with strong agile delivery experience;
• A person with extensive change, engagement and adoption experience as well as excellent collaboration, communication and influencing skills;
• An experienced candidate in creating multi-year global roadmap encompassing digital, process, data and service enhancements;
• A person with comprehensive prioritization skills across multiple products - able to juggle projects, resources in agile methodology;
• A candidate with consulting and advisory skills – able to absorb multiple sources of insights (EX, Tech, Delivery) based on which determines the strategic direction of the product;
• A person able to tie product metrics with business goals and customer benefits- data driven decision making and storytelling;
• A candidate with problem solving, design thinking and user experience – able to generate creative solutions to specific customer problems using design thinking and building product features with user experience guidance;
• An individual with experimental mind-set-comfortable with failure, learn and move on;
• A candidate with business case management and financial acumen.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• Subsidized meals in company canteens;
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• Employee pension plan;
• Multisport program;
• Cafeteria program;
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• By driving the Service Strategy for IBS and positioning, transitioning from an analogue approach to a digital one formed from a focus on self-service, chatbot technology and AI in line with PMI strategy;
• By being responsible for the channel architecture and channel mix aligned to optimisation, deflection and experience outcomes;
• By deployment of MyPMI (Salesforce) capabilities through 2021/2022 and associated migration and retirement of legacy platforms;
• By BAU lifecycle management for MyPMI products and associated experience;
• By proactively analyzing Service & Contact Management insights, user adoption and employee behavioural trends with relevant Product Owners to inform backlog & prioritization;
• By constantly challenging and coaching the Delivery and Product teams to deliver the best employee experience, best use of technology and maximize product value;
• By ensuring alignment across all Service & Channel Management product roadmaps, prioritization and associated budgets;
• By implementing and ensuring adherence to PMI gate process and using of product management methods;
• By being the main point of contact for Business, IT, and other Stakeholders, to conceptualize and co-design the solution, or the portfolio of solutions, road map;
• By optimizing the delivery flow and drive continuous improvement;
• By providing input and support budget & vendor management activities.