Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Your ‘day to day’
• Accountable for planning and managing the execution of one or more assigned projects or programs, and accountable for their successful delivery within specified timelines
• Drive the end-to-end program/ project management process for the projects where they are deployed, ensuring effective delivery in line with standards set by SC PMO and the Minimum Viable Project Management Methodology
• Act as the link between the SC/OCS and business to communicate ongoing project progress and outcomes
• Lead project scoping using defined project charter (goals, outcomes, milestones, deliverable, KPIs, resources, budget)
• Manage all aspects of the project planning and execution process, ensuring that the program/ project is effectively planned and mobilized, and delivered to agreed cost, time and quality metrics
• Conduct ongoing and effective risk management to identify and monitor project risks, issues and dependencies, working collaboratively with project teams to mitigate where possible, and escalating to Leadership and/ or SC PMO when required
• Manage ongoing Project Governance boards to track project status/ progress against plans, supporting project decision making and informing corrective action where required
• Develop/ oversee development of project status reports
• Develop proposals for changes to project scope and resource required (e.g. requests for funds) and communicate at relevant governance boards
• Advise/ coach project teams on good practice project management and help build PPM capability across their team
• Once complete, ensure projects are effectively closed by finalizing deliverables, obtaining Project governance board approval to close the project and completing hand-over activities
• Facilitate project lessons learned sessions and communicate/ document outcomes
• PBO: Support roll out PBO by advocating and role modelling relevant behaviors and working practices within their project teams
Who we’re looking for
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Exact sciences or similar.
• Established track record of successfully delivering Program/ Projects
• A creative and analytical problem-solver, with the ability to think ‘outside the box’ when encountering project challenges
• Strong influencing and collaboration skills; able to advise and constructively challenge senior team members
• Clear understanding of PMI project management tools and techniques
• Experience with various PPM methodologies
Essential experience and qualifications:
o Project management, Project management system, Pitching PRO, People Fundamentals
What are Nice to have:
o Program management, Portfolio management, Data Analytics, PMI Business Acumen, Negotiation skills, PMI financial knowledge, Presenting and Facilitation (TTT), Business planning, Change management
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.