About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Field Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the overall field sales operations of all products under Motorcycle Sales and Distribution which include, but not limited to, area sales management and dealer relationship management. Field Sales Operations Manager assists in the dealer negotiations and in the formulation of sales strategies and ensures the flawless implementation of these strategies.
.How you'll contribute
- Ensures that sales targets are achieved in all channels under his/ her area of responsibility.
- Monitors the area sales operations and ensures that all strategies are properly implemented.
- Trains and coaches the field sales personnel and front liners.
- Conducts regular dealer orientations and business reviews and ensures good business relationships with the dealers.
- Ensures that collaterals such as OR’s/CR’s are being collected from the dealers in a timely manner and monitors the timely completion of documentary deficiencies both from the dealers and the customers.
- Do competitors checking and report to the MC Sales and Distribution Head any important information gathered from the field.
What we’re looking for
- At least 4 years of marketing experience in banking, FI, or insurance, etc., or at least 5 years of marketing experience in the motorcycle industry
- A graduate of Marketing, Business or any relevant course
- Must be strategic, analytical with strong leadership and project management skills
- Has good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Has solid experience in the motorcycle industry
- Has experience in direct selling and remarketing
- Knowledgeable in Powerpoint, Excel, and Word
- Has good negotiation skills
- Has good presentation skills
- Excellent teamwork skills