About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As System Support, you will effectively evaluate business processes, anticipates requirements, uncovers areas for improvement, and implements solutions and system enhancements through the business rule engine module. Provides day-to-day support for the origination system, resolves issues affecting the origination process, and ensures the successful execution of system enhancements thru close coordination with the IT group.
How you'll contribute
- Resolving system-related issues and concerns by applying the standard operating procedure in resolving issues
- Effectively communicating any system changes or updates to relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment within the organization
- Performing requirements gathering and analysis by interacting with various stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs and to derive a solution
- Participating in business process reviews to determine ways to improve the current process and develop optimization strategies
- Designing, developing, and implementing process/system enhancements based on business requirements and needs
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Ensuring proper documentation of projects/system enhancements
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Business Studies/Administration/Management/ Finance/Accounting/Banking
- At least 5 yrs experience in underwriting from Banking/Lending Companies/Fintech
- Knowledgeable in the credit process and business analysis
- Strong underwriting skills
- Good in time management and can handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Good leadership skills