The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualising and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategising and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localise marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers. Browse our Marketing team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.
- Handles planning of 360 marketing campaigns and branding strategies
- Oversees planning and implementation of optimised monthly media schedules
- Innovate and launch O2O campaigns that involve driving an offline audience to online purchasing behaviour
- Handles TVC creative development and production
- Manages day to day coordination and negotiation with external partners
- Delivers accurate and timely tracking reports according needed by the brand