The Engineering and Technology team is at the core of the Shopee platform development. The team is made up of a group of passionate engineers from all over the world, striving to build the best systems with the most suitable technologies. Our engineers do not merely solve problems at hand; We build foundations for a long-lasting future. We don't limit ourselves on what we can or can't do; we take matters into our own hands even if it means drilling down to the bottom layer of the computing platform. Shopee's hyper-growing business scale has transformed most "innocent" problems into huge technical challenges, and there is no better place to experience it first-hand if you love technologies as much as we do.
- Provide network operations support and administration; monitor regional network infrastructure performance and the resolution of technical problems.
- Review and ensure all aspects of the infrastructure and service are monitored and that the regional level has clear visibility and awareness of possible service failures or gaps.
- Perform problem/issue identification and resolution; work across multiple teams and vendors to identify the root cause and find suitable workarounds or solutions.
- Recommend system modifications to improve service quality and stability. Develop good configuration best practices and guidelines.
- Ensure current configurations are documented clearly and accurately in Knowledge Base.
- Perform, monitor, and audit configuration changes across critical regional devices or services, and ensure they are supported with authorised change requests.
- Assist with the implementation of agreed infrastructure changes, maintenance routines and component updates and upgrades.
- Highlight changes in the environment that may disrupt the service availability or integrity.
- Develop and share tested methods in remediating common or highly critical vulnerabilities