What does a TaskUs Vice President of Strategic Account Alignment really do? Think of yourself as a strategic leader whose primary responsibility is to align the Operations team globally. A transformative change-agent who excels at building and maintaining relationships. This person will be responsible for bridging the gap between different regions of the globe, specifically making sure that best practices and lessons learned are flowing from region to region to drive shared success.
You love working closely with people and building solid relationships with others. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You’re self motivated and career driven. You’re passionate about making the world a better place. You like being held accountable for your own results. You are also able to balance the needs of your clients while providing world-class service and satisfaction.
- Offer solutions utilizing persuasive win themes and effective project management strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of the TaskUs portfolio of Services and Solutions
- Partner consistently with Client Services and Operations personnel as one team in front
- Support quarterly business reviews with thought leadership and present growth opportunities in this forum
- Establishing goals, analyzing growth and providing accurate/complete submission of required progress reports, forecast and status of opportunities within operations
- 8+ years of project management experience
- Experience in BPO
- Strong communication skills; client communication is an asset
- Exceptional presentation acumen and experience
- A passion for revolutionary technology solutions
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Able to work both independently and on a team
- Required: because this is a global role, this person must be able to travel 50-75%
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.