We are looking for Software QA Engineers to focus on test execution and hands-on validation and certification of software readiness. Successful hires should gain and sustain knowledge of our / end clients’ products, business, and operational environments, as well as develop an in-depth understanding of testing methodologies, tools, and life cycle.
Main duties and responsibilities:
● Execute functional/ NF test procedures and/or scripts either manually or by automation.
● Track and report on test executions in a timely manner, with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
● Gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
● Report discrepancies and analyze them to determine their root causes. Evaluate script failures at a high level.
● Coordinate with Development and Infra teams/peers on resolving issues, overseeing the testing progress, and ensuring that high standards of quality are being met.
● Compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identify issues, propose system improvements, and perform repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
● Contribute to the design of test scenarios and perform peer reviews of test cases.
● Evaluate test exit criteria to assess if additional tests are required or if test scenarios need to be adjusted.
● Participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
● Create and execute test plans across different test phases (i.e., Acceptance Test Plans)
● Design and implement test scenarios to ensure requirements are met
● Work with clients in delivering a product of high quality.
● Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related course
● Relevant number of years of in-depth Software QA experience
● Ability to create and execute test plans across different test phases
● Ability to understand the business value of a system in order to create and execute detailed test scenarios
● Ability to create test reports and interpret them to be used for future improvements
● Strong sense of ownership and pride in the quality of work
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Team player, self-motivated, good communicator, driven, and committed.
Nice to have:
● QA experience with complex software applications and systems
● Basic experience in Test Automation using Selenium, Appium and TestNG, PyTest test automation framework
● Experience in Agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
● Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement
● Worked in an offshore-onshore model